Feedback on process model

Cam Krook

Nov 8, 2020, 9:34:33 PM11/8/20
to BPMN Forum
Hi, is it permissible to post a process model here to ask for feedback?  I'd like some comments on the logic and syntax of my uses of intermediate events, event-based gateway, throwing of escalations to non-interrupting event subprocesses, catching of messages by interrupting event subprocesses, and throwing of cancellations and escalations from off-page subprocesses to their parent (collapsed subprocess).  I feel I can't see the wood for the trees.

Anthony Horner

Nov 10, 2020, 3:25:25 AM11/10/20
to BPMN...@googlegroups.com
Sure, go for it

On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 at 02:34, Cam Krook <camero...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, is it permissible to post a process model here to ask for feedback?  I'd like some comments on the logic and syntax of my uses of intermediate events, event-based gateway, throwing of escalations to non-interrupting event subprocesses, catching of messages by interrupting event subprocesses, and throwing of cancellations and escalations from off-page subprocesses to their parent (collapsed subprocess).  I feel I can't see the wood for the trees.

Groups "BPMN Forum" group.

Public website: http://www.bpmnforum.com

BPMNforum+...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at

http://groups.google.com/group/BPMNforum?hl=en_US?hl=en

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BPMN Forum" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/BPMNforum/ad3ac0c3-f4d6-4de1-9391-c7db18ee7a86o%40googlegroups.com.

jo...@bpmpractitioners.com

Nov 10, 2020, 3:25:43 AM11/10/20
to BPMN Forum
Cam,

People commonly share their models with questions.

Sounds like a fun challenge.