Chapter Completion Task

missan

Mar 10, 2008, 2:21:40 PM3/10/08
to Bagladesh Open School
Dear Participants,
I assume that you are all working offline on your lesson using a word
processor, and shall upload your chapters as soon as possible.
However, I do not see much action on the WikiEducator platfrom on this
project, and little worried about the purpose and timing of the next
workshop. Without completed lessons, as per the guidelines suggested
in the F2F workshop and on the basis of the principles of development
of self-learning materials, what would be done in the next F2F
workshop?

I seek some of your time to think about the use of the next F2F
workshop -- what you as the stakeholders would get involved in during
the April worskhop?

I am sure, you will complete your chapters and put these online by
25th March 2008, to give sometime for me to do editing online and also
provide you further support. I also provide you an alternative route:
if you have no regular access to Internet, please type your chapter,
and send it to me at <sanjayami...@gmail.com>. After going
through it, I will provide your necessary feedback and also upload
your lesson to WikiEducator.

I look forward to your involvement...

with regards,
Sanjaya Mishra, PhD
Online Resource Person

zobaida akhter

Mar 11, 2008, 7:57:24 AM3/11/08
to bo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr.Mishra

I have completed my unit yesterday, and added a new lessen. This topic I first introduce in Bangladesh text book in JSC program in Bangla. I have translated that unit. I like to put some activity for the learner by inserting photo on gender inequality. Please suggest the way in wiki. You can see my writing and put comment.

Regards
Zobaida

Dr Zobaida Akhter

Associate Professor, Bangladesh Open University

Address: G-1(9th floor) Bhaduri Tower, 1/B. Paribagh, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
Telephone:+8802 8620942, Fax:+8802 9675317,
Mobile:+88 01715011224
Email: zobaid...@hotmail.com,
zob...@gmail.com

> Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:21:40 -0700
> Subject: Chapter Completion Task
> From: sanjayami...@gmail.com
> To: BO...@googlegroups.com

Sanjaya Mishra

Mar 11, 2008, 1:45:40 PM3/11/08
to BO...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. Akhter,
I have seen the work you have done. Excellent work, you need real compliments, and therefore, I am writing to the whole group. Hope you will be a role model for others to follow.

Just a few reminder, before I start editing: Look that  the section and subsections in the TOC are same as discussed in the text. No section or sub-section is left unconvered, or no new element introduced. There should be synchronization to avoid problem for the learners. I liked the use of Activity templates by you. Real good work. Now, I can tell that we have you as a real WikiEd person in Bangladesh.

regards, Sanjaya

--
Sanjaya Mishra, PhD
Reader in Distance Education