Re: Learning material

Sanjaya Mishra

Mar 12, 2008, 1:22:46 AM3/12/08
to mahinda rajapakse, BO...@googlegroups.com
Dear Raja,
I have gone through your lesson on "Health Education". While I appreciate the work you have initiated, I would not count it as a lesson/chapter/unit. The total length is just about 500 words. I am sure, you would appreciate that a unit would be little longer than this. See how much time it would take to complete the lesson. At a reading speed of 40 words per minute, it would take about 12 minutes, and then add to it about 3 more minutes for the SAQs -- a total of 15 minutes to complete?

Also, please follow the guidelines, and the resources given to you. You have not followed any guidelines. See the content list, the objectives, etc. I am sure you will realise that it is not sufficient to complete the task, but also necessary to do it rightly. Otherwise, what is the point of the training?

I would advise you to go through the online resource available at http://www.wikieducator.org/Write_2_Teach_in_3_Days

and re-do the unit, before I can upload the same to WikiEd.

with regards,

Sanjaya Mishra
Online Resource Person

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 9:20 AM, mahinda rajapakse <deek...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear Mishra,
Before three weeks ago I sent my learning material to Pro. Santosh Pando. He promised me to e mail it to Pro. Murithi. Pro. C.R. Murithi asked me to do so. How ever here with I send my learning material to you. Please down load it to wikieducator instead of  Additional Language Improvement. This learning material is for Introducation to Health Education.
Thank you.
Rajapakse.

Sanjaya Mishra, PhD
Reader in Distance Education