Second Workshop progressing

missan

Apr 27, 2008, 1:55:02 AM4/27/08
to Bagladesh Open School
Dear All,
I have been observing the progress being made, and I am glad that some
of you are working on the chapters on the WIkiEd during the workshop.

Keep it up...

regards, Sanjaya

Sanjaya Mishra, PhD
Online Resource Person

Karim Md. Abdul

Apr 29, 2008, 9:45:50 AM4/29/08
to BO...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. Sanjaya Mishra,

Thanks for your valuable comments about 2nd f2f workshop and copyright. Yes, I have concern about copyright. The picture I used into my wiki part for practice only and would be removed soon. Actually, I am trying to understand wiki and use it as much as I can. I also help most of the participants in the 2nd F2F workshop regarding uploading word documents into wiki and it's edditing.
The picture use in my wiki will be replaced from my own source as early as possible.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

With best regards.

Abdul Karim

=========================
M Abdul Karim, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Open School
Bangladesh Open University
Gazipur-1705
Tel: 88-02-9291101-4, Ext. 358
=========================

Karim Md. Abdul

Apr 29, 2008, 10:04:25 AM4/29/08
to BO...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. S. Mishra

Thanks for your informative mail regarding progress of 2nd f2f workshop and copy right. Yes, I have idea about copyright. I have used some Figs. in my wiki page just for practice and as I told you before that I am trying to understand wiki and using it as much as I can. The Figs. are used in my wiki page would be replaced soon from my own source. As you know I also help most of the participants regarding uploading word documents in wiki and edditing in 2nd f2f workshop. Sorry for the inconvenience.
with best regards.

Abdul Karim

M Abdul Karim, Ph.D.
Associate Professor