experance of 2nd f 2 f work shop

Nimal Chandrananda

May 7, 2008, 2:24:13 PM5/7/08
to bo...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
My experance
In our first work shop, i unable to understand how to up loard wiki.When i return Sri Lanka
always try to up loard wiki. Dr Sanjaya also help me  on line. But Unfotunately i cannot
understand his advice and up loard wiki also. Any way in 2nd f 2 f work shop my first objective is how to up loard wiki. I never worried about any other. Help of resource persons and ,Dr.careem,and Mr,Parawes,successfuly i up loarded  wiki. Now i am very happy.I can up loard wiki very well without any help..
Same way i got to know so many new facts  about programe evaluation and new ideas about course development.I am thanking Prof; Murthi and Prof; Santosh,Dr,Sanjaja, all participansCOL,and other who help us. And i  always i like to connect with you all.

Nimal- Sri Lanka.

Karim Md. Abdul

May 8, 2008, 1:22:19 AM5/8/08
to BO...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nimal,
Thanks for your mail. It's my great acievement that now You can able to upload word documents in Wiki without getting help from others. I am very happy of that. If you need any help please feel free to tell me.

Please correct my name as Karim not careem (?)
Thanks again.

Karim