User Account created

missan

Jan 27, 2008, 5:30:16 AM1/27/08
to Bagladesh Open School
Dear All:
The following members have so far created user accouont on
WikiEducator:

Amirul Islam
Jafaur Ahmed
Najnin Jahan
Tasrun Jahan
Zobaida Akhter
Mizanoor Rahman (already has an account, but still to inform).

Other members of the group may please create their account and let me
inform immediately.

with regards, Sanjaya

missan

Jan 28, 2008, 10:41:52 AM1/28/08
to Bagladesh Open School
Dear All,
Some more accounts in the WikiEducator are created by friends in the
Group. The users are:

Prof. Dr. Alinoor Rahman
Sabina Yeasmin
Farida Pervin Kaya
Mizanur Rahman Akhand
Nilufar Zarin

Congratulations to you all. So, now we have 11 members from this group
in the WikiEducator. My sincere request to other to kindly join
immediately. If you have any problem, let me know.

with regards,

Sanjaya Mishra
Online Resource Person

missan

Jan 30, 2008, 8:38:59 AM1/30/08
to Bagladesh Open School
Dear All,
Three more added to the WikiEducator community from Our Group. These
members are:

Tanuja Sharma
Md. Motaharul Islam
B.D.M. Rajapkse (Sri Lanka)

So, now we have 14 members out of the 30 participants in our group. I
congratulate all those who have joined and request them to follow the
lessons carefully. Others, please do not be left behind. KINDLY JOIN
AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE. It is though the WikiEducator platform that you
will develop your lessons, and it is a crucila component of this
training programme. QUICK... Quick.. Wiki Wiki...

missan

Jan 30, 2008, 8:53:07 AM1/30/08
to Bagladesh Open School
Also Account created by Pintu Peris, making the list to 15. Just 50%
now. This is great. Other to follow soon...

regards, Sanjaya

missan

Jan 31, 2008, 8:07:29 AM1/31/08
to Bagladesh Open School
Two more user id created, leading to 17 members on WikiEd so far. The
new members are:

Tapon K. Das
Abu Reza

Great going friends. I shall be at Dhaka for three days from 7-9 Feb
to review the developments and organization of the Workshop, and would
like to meet some of you at an appropriate place. I have requested
Mizan to kindly arrange for this. I will be continuing with the
lessons, and you can actually ask me any questions at that time, as
well.

with regards, Sanjaya

missan

Feb 11, 2008, 10:09:43 AM2/11/08
to Bagladesh Open School
We have new members on Wikieducator from the Group. These are:

Masud Mohammad Pervez
Md. Kabir Uddin
Rafsan Mahmud

That makes 20 members of the 30 listed in the participant group. Not
bad so far. Hope others who have not joined will join soon and let me
know, if I miss their names in the list.
The list so far is:

Masud Mohammad Pervez
Md. Kabir Uddin
Rafsan Mahmud
Tapon K. Das
Abu Reza
Pintu Peris
Tanuja Sharma
Md. Motaharul Islam
B.D.M. Rajapkse (Sri Lanka)
Prof. Dr. Alinoor Rahman
Sabina Yeasmin
Farida Pervin Kaya
Mizanur Rahman Akhand
Nilufar Zarin
Amirul Islam
Jafaur Ahmed
Najnin Jahan
Tasrun Jahan
Zobaida Akhter
Mizanoor Rahman

MD. ABDUL KARIM

Feb 12, 2008, 9:18:58 AM2/12/08
to BO...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. S. Mishra,
Am I out of the group?

Regards.

M Abdul Karim,PhD
Associate Prof.
Open School
BOU
--- missan <sanjayami...@gmail.com> wrote:

Be a better friend, newshound, and

Sanjaya Mishra

Feb 12, 2008, 9:41:34 AM2/12/08
to BO...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. Abdul Karim,
What is your user id in wikieducator? I am not able to locate you, and thus not listed. Let me know your user id.

with regards, Sanjaya

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068
INDIA
Alternate email: sanjay...@hotmail.com
My blog: http://teachknowlogist.blogspot.com
My websiteL http://www.learningindia.net/sm/CV.htm

missan

Feb 12, 2008, 9:56:12 AM2/12/08
to Bagladesh Open School
Dear Dr. Abdul Harim
Now, I could locate your user id. It is Dr. Karim. So welcome to the
group on wiki. Sorry for not beng able to identify earlier.

So the group now is:
Dr. Abdul Harim

santosh panda

Feb 12, 2008, 11:43:44 AM2/12/08
to bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody and Abdul--you are very much here--and Sanjay will take care of that.Great work indeed...Santosh Panda

Santosh Panda, PhD,

Professor of Distance Education & Director,

Staff Training & Research Institute of Distance Education,

Indira Gandhi National Open University,

New Delhi 110068, India. www.ignou.ac.in/institute/profpanda/FINAL/Home.htm

Phone:+91-11-29535399; Fax: +91-11-29533073; Home: +91-11-29535954

Chief Editor: Indian Journal of Open Learning www.ignou.ac.in/IJOL/Home.htm

Economics of Distance and Online Learning (Routledge 2008)  http://www.routledge.com/9780415963886

> Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 06:18:58 -0800
> From: maka...@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: User Account created
> To: BO...@googlegroups.com

santosh panda

Feb 12, 2008, 11:45:44 AM2/12/08
to bo...@googlegroups.com

You see--Sanjay has done it so quick--Bravo--Enjoy it as we are enjoying with graet work done in the workshop--Am waiting tosee that as many put their stuff into the Wiki--Santosh