Final Call for Chapter Completion

missan

Apr 16, 2008, 6:08:05 AM4/16/08
to Bagladesh Open School
Dear All,
At the outset, let me congratulate those of you who have worked on
their promised lesson/chapter. I have had the opportunity of reviewing
these and also provided personal feedback to revise. I request you all
to kindly work on the chapter as per the comments given to you through
mail or in the chapter page on the WikiEd.

Those of you who have not worked on the chapter may kindly do so
latest by 20th April 2008. We will take print out of the lessons for
handing over to Prof. Murthy and Prof. Panda after that to help them
look at your work and focus the f2f sessions on your work.

Please be ready for presentation on your lesson. Each of you will be
asked to make a presentation on your chapter in the face-to-fce
workshop. Please focus on the following for the presentation:

1) What you have done (including the chapter level, objectives, SAQs,
feedback, and any other important things)
2) Describe your experience of using WikiEd (including your reflection
on the lessons learned)
3) Share your views about the process of the online support received
and difficulties faced.

Based on these, Prof. Murthy and Prof. Panda will facilitate
discussions with your colleagues to provide you further feedback.

I shall be following up about your tasks even after the f2f workshop
for sometime. So, please do not hesitate to contact me.

wtih best regards,

Sanjaya Mishra
Online Resource Person

frances

Apr 16, 2008, 8:25:45 PM4/16/08
to Bagladesh Open School
Dear All,
First of all let me thank Dr Mishra for his wonderful support to you
all! Allow me also to congratulate those of you who have managed,
despite the challenges, to pull this through.I am looking forward to
read through all the lessons within the next week.
Good luck with your preparations for your presentations.
Cheers.
frances