LESSON 7: Working on Your Project Lesson

missan

Feb 5, 2008, 7:32:46 AM2/5/08
to Bagladesh Open School
Dear All,
Before you actually start the face to face workshop on 10th Feb 2008,
here goes my last lesson for all of you. I am also reaching Dhaka on
6th and shall be there at BOU Open School on 7th, most probably.
Hopefully, Mizan (BOU) has taken care of the arrangements.
Nevertheless, I will talk to him tommorrow after I reach Dhaka. I hope
to clarify some of your doubts so that the face-to-face workshop goes
on well, and you get the maximum advantages of Prof. Pand and Prof.
Murthy's support and guidance.

As a part of this project, each one of you will develop at least a
lesson on some aspects of the course you are coordinating. The project
will intended to build the capacity of teachers to develop distance
learning materials and also take leading role in promoting use of
quality distane education materials. So, I suggest you to read the
follwoing link:

http://www.wikieducator.org/Project_Templates

Read carefully the step-by-step guidelines, adn then "Create Your
Chapter" at the end of the page by typing the relevant title. Please
remember your title so as to retun to this page later. Also, see the
"Learning Templates" and "Activity Templates" and how you can use them
in your learning materials. When you start activities in the Workshop,
use the page created by you to type-in your lesson as per the
instructions of the Resource Person.

This will be real "Learning by Doing"...

All the best....

with regards,

Sanjaya Mishra
Online Resource Person

zobaida akhter

Feb 8, 2008, 12:36:30 PM2/8/08
to bo...@googlegroups.com
Dear   Mishra

It was very nice to meet you in Dhaka. It seems to me very interesting. If you kindly tell me how could I delete any topic from my contribution. When I copy my chapter from MS word and paste in my wiki page ,one para is deleted.After that I tried for several time to put the right one but always the missing one is saved. But surprisingly when i click edit, it comes correctly. Why this is happening?

Dr Zobaida Akhter

Associate Professor, Bangladesh Open University

Address: G-1(9th floor) Bhaduri Tower, 1/B. Paribagh, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
Telephone:+8802 8620942, Fax:+8802 9675317,
Mobile:+88 01715011224
Email: zobaid...@hotmail.com,
zob...@gmail.com

> Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 04:32:46 -0800
> Subject: LESSON 7: Working on Your Project Lesson
> From: sanjayami...@gmail.com
> To: BO...@googlegroups.com

zobaida akhter

Feb 8, 2008, 12:41:03 PM2/8/08
to bo...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mishra
It was very nice to meet you in Dhaka. If you kindly help me about  the way to delete some topic from my contribution. when I copied my lesson fron ms word and paste in my wiki page but some para is missed, I tried several times but all the time missing topic is saved. but surprisingly when I clicked edit it was correct.

Best regards
zobaida Akhter

Dr Zobaida Akhter

Associate Professor, Bangladesh Open University

Address: G-1(9th floor) Bhaduri Tower, 1/B. Paribagh, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
Telephone:+8802 8620942, Fax:+8802 9675317,
Mobile:+88 01715011224
Email: zobaid...@hotmail.com,
zob...@gmail.com

> Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 04:32:46 -0800
> Subject: LESSON 7: Working on Your Project Lesson
> From: sanjayami...@gmail.com
> To: BO...@googlegroups.com

missan

Feb 8, 2008, 10:57:27 PM2/8/08
to Bagladesh Open School
Dear Dr. Akhter,
I am glad that you ahve started working on the WikiEd. Hope this will
inspire others as well. Once you create a page, it is not deleted.
However, you can edit the page and insert/delete text on it.
Therefore, you can't selete any topic from your contribution. If you
ahve any problem in a page, just open that page, click the eidt button
on the top of the page, and after the editing toolbar and the texts
appear, delete the texts and insert the correct one from your word
processor. See the preview, and then, if satisfied, save it. Your new
version will be there.

However, the old contributions are still there in the archive of
WikiEd, adn at any point of time can be reverted back.

with regards, Sanjaya

On Feb 8, 11:36 pm, zobaida akhter <zobaidaakh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear   Mishra
>
> It was very nice to meet you in Dhaka. It seems to me very interesting. If you kindly tell me how could I delete any topic from my contribution. When I copy my chapter from MS word and paste in my wiki page ,one para is deleted.After that I tried for several time to put the right one but always the missing one is saved. But surprisingly when i click edit, it comes correctly. Why this is happening?
>
> Dr Zobaida Akhter
> Associate Professor, Bangladesh Open University
>  Address: G-1(9th floor) Bhaduri Tower, 1/B. Paribagh, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh  Telephone:+8802 8620942, Fax:+8802 9675317, Mobile:+88 01715011224Email: zobaidaakh...@hotmail.com, zoba...@gmail.com> Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 04:32:46 -0800> Subject: LESSON 7: Working on Your Project Lesson> From: sanjayamishra.ig...@gmail.com> To: BO...@googlegroups.com> > > Dear All,> Before you actually start the face to face workshop on 10th Feb 2008,> here goes my last lesson for all of you. I am also reaching Dhaka on> 6th and shall be there at BOU Open School on 7th, most probably.> Hopefully, Mizan (BOU) has taken care of the arrangements.> Nevertheless, I will talk to him tommorrow after I reach Dhaka. I hope> to clarify some of your doubts so that the face-to-face workshop goes> on well, and you get the maximum advantages of Prof. Pand and Prof.> Murthy's support and guidance.> > As a part of this project, each one of you will develop at least a> lesson on some aspects of the course you are coordinating. The project> will intended to build the capacity of teachers to develop distance> learning materials and also take leading role in promoting use of> quality distane education materials. So, I suggest you to read the> follwoing link:> >http://www.wikieducator.org/Project_Templates> > Read carefully the step-by-step guidelines, adn then "Create Your> Chapter" at the end of the page by typing the relevant title. Please> remember your title so as to retun to this page later. Also, see the> "Learning Templates" and "Activity Templates" and how you can use them> in your learning materials. When you start activities in the Workshop,> use the page created by you to type-in your lesson as per the> instructions of the Resource Person.> > This will be real "Learning by Doing"...> > All the best....> > with regards,> > Sanjaya Mishra> Online Resource Person> _________________________________________________________________
> Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

missan

Feb 8, 2008, 10:59:36 PM2/8/08
to Bagladesh Open School
Dear Dr. Akhter,
You will see that another user (Brent Simpson) has edited one of your
page to help you how pedagodgical templates ae used.

with regards, Sanjaya

On Feb 8, 11:41 pm, zobaida akhter <zobaidaakh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Mishra
> It was very nice to meet you in Dhaka. If you kindly help me about  the way to delete some topic from my contribution. when I copied my lesson fron ms word and paste in my wiki page but some para is missed, I tried several times but all the time missing topic is saved. but surprisingly when I clicked edit it was correct.
>
> Best regards
> zobaida Akhter
>
> Dr Zobaida Akhter
> Associate Professor, Bangladesh Open University

mizanoor rahman

Feb 9, 2008, 6:48:25 AM2/9/08
to BO...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I think, mishra's visit to Dhaka is very timely to have successful outcomes of the workshop. Who got his demonstration on wiki, they should help others during the workshop time.

Regards

Mizan