Post F2F Workshop Activities improve transfer of learning

missan

Feb 29, 2008, 5:02:12 AM2/29/08
to Bagladesh Open School
Dear All,
I am observing that most of you are not working with the lessons that
you have uploaded to the WikiEducator. I guess, you are working
offline at this moment and thus keeping on with the face-to-face
workshop tempo. As you know, lessons learnt in a workshop would not
transfer to workplace, unless it is practised again and again
continuously till you gain mastery and automatic action in relation to
all instructional design components of distance learning materials. I
request you to kindly continue doing the lesson/chapter that you have
started and also continue to upload the materials to the lessons you
have created. If you don't then there is every chance of forgetting
the wiki skills as well. The list of lessons started, their authors
and when they last logged into the system is given below for your
reference.

1.A Garment Worker/ Rausanmahmud 15th February
2.Additional Language Improvement Course/ Mahindarajapakse 14th
February
3.Anatomy/ Kabirbou 14th February
4.Coming of the Muslim/ Pritish 13th February
5.Carbohydrate. Proteins, Vitamins and Minerals/ Amirul Islam 15th
February
6.Categorical Syllogism/ Najnin Jahan 21st February
7.Communication and Business Communication/Alinoor 14th February
8.Concepts of Economics/ Tasrun Jahan 20th February
9.Early Childhood Care and Development/Tanuja 14th February
10.Foundations of Business/ Motaharul2002 13th February
11.Gender Issues in Bangladesh/ Zobaidaakhter 13th February
12.Home Economics/ Sabina 13th February
13.International Mother Language Day/ Zerin 17th February
14.Introduction to Financial Accounting/ Mizan 13th February
15.Managerial Accounting/ Jafaurahamed 14th February
16.Microbial World/ Dr. Karim 19th February
17.Nucleic Acid/ Amirul Islam 11th February
18.Nutrition in Community Health/ Sabina 13th February
19.Organizational behavior/ Pervezbgd 13th February
20.Power/Akhand 13th February
21.Power and Energy/ Akhand 13th February
22.Seasons of Bangladesh/ Farida Pervin Kaya 27th February
23.Waste Management/ Mohsin 14th February

If you want to go to your lesson, then after log in to WikiEd, click
categories and find BOU Project. From there you can go to your lesson
and edit to update.

I can also see that many of you have not prepared your lessons, and
would like to encourage you to do so as early as possible.

If you have any problem, do not hesitate to write to the group, and I
will try to resolve your wiki problems.

With regards,
Sanjaya Mishra
Online Resource Person

zobaida akhter

Feb 29, 2008, 6:13:58 AM2/29/08
to bo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr.Mishra

I am busy with my article. Hope I will work on Wiki after 10 days. Almost I have finish my work, just I will add one lessen more and some other activities.

Regards
Zobaida Akhter

Dr Zobaida Akhter

Associate Professor, Bangladesh Open University

Address: G-1(9th floor) Bhaduri Tower, 1/B. Paribagh, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
Telephone:+8802 8620942, Fax:+8802 9675317,
Mobile:+88 01715011224
Email: zobaid...@hotmail.com,
zob...@gmail.com

> Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 02:02:12 -0800
> Subject: Post F2F Workshop Activities improve transfer of learning
> From: sanjayami...@gmail.com
> To: BO...@googlegroups.com

missan

Mar 1, 2008, 1:40:02 AM3/1/08
to Bagladesh Open School

Dear Dr. Akhter,
Its OK. All teh best for your PCF5 paper, and I sincerely wish you get
sponsorship to attend the same.

regards, Sanjaya

zobaida akhter

Mar 1, 2008, 1:57:32 AM3/1/08
to bo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr.Mishra

Thank you for your best wishes to me. Whether I will get sponsership or not, but I will remember your good will forme.