query

jP

Jan 27, 2009, 3:28:15 AM1/27/09
to BIM For Civil
Hi to ALL

I am using India Country KIT in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2009. but the problem
is When I am Creating the Create Alignment from polyline. And I am
using the Design Criteria and Criteria based design
I am setting starting design speed is 30 km/h. but it is taking the
minimum curve radius is 360.

design speed Minimum Radius
120 km/h 360

but in the design criteria design editor the minimum radius is
variable regarding to design speed.

so How I can solve this problem?

Vivek Ramesh

Jan 27, 2009, 4:45:58 AM1/27/09
to BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This is a known issue. To circumvent the problem you could try:

1. Open the drawing as well as the Design Criteria Editor

2. Open any other Design Criteria File other than the IRC Design Standards

3. Note that under Minimum Radius tables speeds are in increasing order

4. Now open the IRC Standard Design Criteria File

5. Note that under Minimum Radius tables Design speeds are in decreasing order

6. Note the values elsewhere and reset the values in the rows in increasing order

This should stop the exclamation mark to disappear

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek

Autodesk India Pvt Ltd
Unit A-4, A wing, 2nd Floor
Divyasree Chambers Langford Road
Bangalore 560025
India

Off: +91 80 41199900
Fax: +91 80 22298845

 Please don't print this mail unless you really need to.
Save Paper, Save Trees.. Save the Planet…!

Vivek Ramesh

Jan 27, 2009, 4:51:08 AM1/27/09
to BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com
Oops..had my email signature bit appearing in my earlier email. Please ignore it and let's interact only through googlegroups.

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek

Jan 27, 2009, 5:57:37 AM1/27/09
to BIM For Civil
I tried out this procedure but problem is that in all design speed
like 30, 35, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100 it is take the curve radius is
185.181. in all design speed.
> so How I can solve this problem?- Hide quoted text -

Harsh Pareek

Jan 27, 2009, 11:52:28 PM1/27/09
to BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com
Please use the attached xml and try. I hope this should resolve the problem.

Regards
Harsh
_AutoCAD_INDIA_IRC_Standards2009.xml