ROW

1 view

jP

Dec 5, 2009, 11:14:30 AM12/5/09
to BIM For Civil
Hello
All

I want know about ROW (Right-of-way) in road designing.

How I can Define ROW in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2009

Please reply as soon as possible

JP

Harsh Pareek

Dec 5, 2009, 11:50:38 AM12/5/09
to bim-fo...@googlegroups.com
In general row is the exent of space on either side of road alignment.

There can be many ways of working , here is one approach ;

Please offset alignment on both side depending on the space allocated as ROW. Then create a corridor and evaluate the toe line . Please ensure that toe line is not going beyond the row line. If anywhere toe line is crossing row line then go in to cross section editor and adjust it in a way so that toe line is within row line.

Hope ths helps.

For anymore information please let me know.

harsh