Please give the solution

jP

Jul 14, 2009, 11:40:09 AM7/14/09
to BIM For Civil
Query - 1
I have one query in Corridor Modeling

I am designing 3 km road 0 to 2 km road in cutting and 2 to 3km road
in filling

I am using BasicSideslopeCutDitch

I am creating corridor surface but the problem is When I am viewing
the eg surface and corridor surface in Object Viewer.
The 0 to 2 km Road does not cut the EG surface

EG Surface is as it is overlaping on Corridor Surface.

Query - 2

I Want to Learn Surface Grading
Basic Concept, Use and Application of Surface Grading.

Harsh Pareek

Jul 14, 2009, 12:35:33 PM7/14/09
to BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com
Hi jp,

It seems you have now completed the command.
Select the corridor
Go to corridor properties
Click parameter tab
Select set all target
Select the Existing ground

And rebuild the corridor.

It should work

Regards

Harsh Pareek
Technical Solutions Manager, AEC Architecture Engineering and Construction
India
+91 9818556581 (91)01146077221(91) 01146077298
E-mail: harsh....@autodesk.comwww.autodesk.com