Re: Fwd: AutoCAD- Screen resolution

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Prince Vijay

unread,
Sep 10, 2008, 2:06:36 PM9/10/08
to BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com

SOLUTION????????

 

Regards

 

prince vijay



----- Original Message ----
From: uttam kumar <uttamsh...@gmail.com>
To: BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 9 September, 2008 4:14:17 PM
Subject: Fwd: AutoCAD- Screen resolution


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sheena <shee...@gmail.com>
Date: Sep 4, 2008 12:53 PM
Subject: AutoCAD- Screen resolution
To: BIM For Civil <BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: sup...@intercadsys.com



When opening AutoCAD from desktop the screen resolution is been
reduced in the system. why?
Please reply.



Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Harsh Pareek

unread,
Sep 12, 2008, 1:52:39 AM9/12/08
to BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Vijay,

 

I have tried so many times but never got such scenario where my resolution is changing. I think you need to provide some more details about your system configuration.

 

Is there anyone else who is facing the similar problem???

 

harsh

jP

unread,
Sep 12, 2008, 7:26:32 AM9/12/08
to BIM For Civil

Hello
Civil 3D group

Try one trick to solve screen resolution problem

Step-1. Right Click on AutoCAD Civil 3D Icon (On Desktop)
Step-2. Go to Properties
Step-3. Go to Compatibility Tab
Step-4. Check "Display Settings"
[ ] Run in 256 Colors
[ ] Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution
[ ] Disable visual themes

All Display settings option must be dis-selected


May be this tip can solve your problem

Try it

Thanks & Regards

Jignesh Prajapati




On Sep 12, 10:52 am, Harsh Pareek <Harsh.Par...@autodesk.com> wrote:
> Hi Vijay,
>
> I have tried so many times but never got such scenario where my resolution is changing. I think you need to provide some more details about your system configuration.
>
> Is there anyone else who is facing the similar problem???
>
> harsh
>
> From: BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com [mailto:BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Prince Vijay
> Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 11:37 PM
> To: BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: Fwd: AutoCAD- Screen resolution
>
> SOLUTION????????
>
> Regards
>
> prince vijay
>
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: uttam kumar <uttamsharma...@gmail.com>
> To: BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com
> Sent: Tuesday, 9 September, 2008 4:14:17 PM
> Subject: Fwd: AutoCAD- Screen resolution
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Sheena <sheena...@gmail.com<mailto:sheena...@gmail.com>>
> Date: Sep 4, 2008 12:53 PM
> Subject: AutoCAD- Screen resolution
> To: BIM For Civil <BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com<mailto:BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com>>
>
> Cc: supp...@intercadsys.com<mailto:supp...@intercadsys.com>
>
> When opening AutoCAD from desktop the screen resolution is been
> reduced in the system. why?
> Please reply.
>
> ________________________________
> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_messenger_6/*http:/in.messenger.yahoo....>

Harsh Pareek

unread,
Sep 12, 2008, 10:24:59 AM9/12/08
to BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com
This is a real good input.

Thanks Jignesh..

Please respond if this problem is resolved or not.

Harsh

Prince Vijay

unread,
Sep 12, 2008, 12:41:53 PM9/12/08
to BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the solution. Let me try with this trick.

 

prince

 

 




Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

jP

unread,
Sep 16, 2008, 3:56:36 AM9/16/08
to BIM For Civil
Good Good Morning
Harsh

My tip is working or not?

This tip can solve the screen resolution problem? or not?

please tell me so I can search another option for this

Thanks & Regards

Jignesh Prajapati


Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages