What suites you from Autodesk 2012?

Suhail Arfath (P)

Mar 22, 2011, 6:20:39 AM3/22/11
to Suhail Arfath (P)

Dear All,

It has been a while, since I posted anything here and I guess today is the day J. I am so excited to share with you all that yesterday Autodesk announced the 2012 portfolio of products and having been testing this release for a while, I must say I am very excited. Also, today is the beginning of my new blog which I am hoping to be more active than Coffee With Suhail. So here you go http://bimfc.arfath.com/  there is also a discussion forum /community created for all of us to share our feedback, ideas and help each other. Hope you find this useful.

Looking forward to hear from you and I admit missed you all J

Regards,

Suhail