Prblom Please give solution

1 view

jP

Jan 2, 2009, 1:03:20 PM1/2/09
to BIM For Civil
Hello Everyone

I was creating one corridor in Autocad c3d. I am defining my profile
some cut and some fill. but when I am creating corridor surface The
fill sorface is creating good.

my question is "How I can Create the the cut the existing surface?"

Please reply

JP

Harsh Pareek

Jan 2, 2009, 11:37:31 PM1/2/09
to BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com
Can u please specify which subassembly u r using for cut??
Also specify the problem, while corridor is in cut??

If you are using basic cut and ditch then please check the parameters for ditch ( make them zero if not required)

Regards
harsh

jP

Jan 4, 2009, 8:31:27 AM1/4/09
to BIM For Civil
Thank You

I will try

the reply

once again thank you

JP
+91 97148 33008
> JP- Hide quoted text -

Vivek Ramesh

Jan 9, 2009, 3:21:57 AM1/9/09
to BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

A "Basicsideslopecutditch" subassembly should take care of both cut and fill conditions by default.

You can also achieve Cut/Fill daylighting from various the "Daylight" subassemblies.

Please make sure that all Parametric/Input Values for the subassembly (in this case Cut condition values) are properly defined.

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek

 Please don't print this mail unless you really need to.
Save Paper, Save Trees.. Save the Planet…!