India Country Kit for 2010

jP

Aug 10, 2009, 8:30:13 AM8/10/09
to BIM For Civil
Hello
Everybody

I am waiting for India Country Kit For AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010.

When it will be launch?

Thanks & Regards

sangamesh.p pattanashetti

Aug 11, 2009, 12:26:49 AM8/11/09
to BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Even me to wanted it.
Please provide country kit for Civil 3D 2010 as soon as possible.
or atleast let us inform when it will be released,so that we can
communicate same with our clients.

Thanks & Regards,
Sangamesh Pattanashetti
KRUTHI COMPUTER SERVICES PVT LTD,
Bangalore
92431 62402.

Vivek Ramesh

Aug 11, 2009, 10:05:17 PM8/11/09
to BIM-Fo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010 country kit for India is expected to be released by end of next week.

In case I get more precise information, I shall update.

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek
 Please don't print this mail unless you really need to.
                Save Paper, Save Trees.. Save the Planet…!

vivek_intercad

Aug 25, 2009, 11:15:52 PM8/25/09
to BIM For Civil
Hi

Any further update regarding the India Country for 2010 version.

Regards

Vivek