Was this down time announced ahead of time?

Jeff M

Sep 28, 2021, 12:25:42 PM9/28/21
to BGG Down
Since BGG moved into the 'cloud' there has been a lot less down time.
Also curious it says "we’re upgrading servers"??

I need my BGG fix... and it's getting close to gamenerdz new deal of the day to post!

theapostlegreen

Sep 28, 2021, 12:50:47 PM9/28/21
to BGG Down
No idea, but I notice some strange things going on with the site for the past 48 hours.  Had a lot of problems with navigating into threads, for instance... top-level pages and ofrums loaded okay, but clicking into specific threads often just hangs and never loads.

theapostlegreen

Sep 28, 2021, 12:52:20 PM9/28/21
to BGG Down
In fact, it seemed especially bad this morning, and was trying to post a bug report about this when the site crashed.  :)

Jeff M

Sep 28, 2021, 12:53:50 PM9/28/21
to BGG Down
looks like it just came back up!