Does anyone know what happened?

ethan

Sep 28, 2021, 11:19:56 AM9/28/21
to BGG Down
It shows that it is 'site maintanience', but I have homework and I really need to use BGG. What happened? Or can somebody tell me information for the game 'Las Vegas 2012'? Please? Thanks

lennys

Sep 28, 2021, 11:22:05 AM9/28/21
to BGG Down
Are you asking about the Rudiger Dorn game Las Vegas? What do you want to know?

The Maverick

Sep 28, 2021, 1:12:13 PM9/28/21
to BGG Down
Just the old impromptu Tuesday "upgrading servers and moving things around on The 'Geek"?

If there was a site announcement of the outage, it doesn't seem to have had much lead time...

Jay Nabedian

Sep 28, 2021, 1:12:16 PM9/28/21
to BGG Down
Lol, now I'm super curious as to what homework requires BGG as the authoritative source.

Alex Nguyen

Sep 28, 2021, 10:40:17 PM9/28/21
to BGG Down
Maybe it's related to the idea that everything is more fun when you should be doing homework instead!  😀