Scrimmage tonight

Philippe Kirsanov

Apr 6, 2007, 12:26:20 PM4/6/07
to BCWaterPolo
Hello everyone,

If you're interested in coming for scrimmage tonight 8:30-10:30 to
Langley, please let me know.
I believe full 50 meters pool is available, so if anyone wants to swim
or do whatever you what you'll have plenty of space in the pool.
Please reply ASAP as Ian and Justin Mitchell need to plan their
practice.

Philippe

Nick Monahan

Apr 6, 2007, 12:29:35 PM4/6/07
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com
Can't make it tonight - it's my sister's wedding.

Gavin Jones

Apr 7, 2007, 9:49:12 PM4/7/07
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com
Phillipe,
I'd like to come but I don't know what pool it is at. Could you call me
and let me know if you get this in time.

Thanks - Gavin
(604 - 617- 2955)

Philippe Kirsanov

Apr 8, 2007, 2:38:58 PM4/8/07
to BCWaterPolo
Sorry Gavin, I didn't receive your e-mail on time.
For the future, it's in Langley. Ian or Justin, can you give
directions, so
everybody would know how to get to the pool.

UBC tonight at 5pm?

Gavin Jones

Apr 8, 2007, 3:28:15 PM4/8/07
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com
I can't go to UBC due to work. I should be coming out in May though.
Thanks for the help
Gavin

justin mitchell

Apr 8, 2007, 5:45:28 PM4/8/07
to bcwat...@googlegroups.com, adifferen...@hotmail.com
Hello Everyone,

attached is the map and link to the langley pool...  http://www.bcwaterpolo.com/contactus/maps/walnutmaple.htm

We'd like to invite the seniors to come out Friday's 8:30-10pm for warm-up/drill and scrimmage.

There is NO practice this upcoming weekend (April 13th and 15th) due to the Highschool tournament.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Justin Mitchell
Co-Head Coach
Fraser Valley Water Polo Club

Nathan.... can you please pass this on to Brad Davidson thank you!!

walnutmapleridge.jpg

Boys, Christopher (CBYS)

Apr 10, 2007, 2:04:50 PM4/10/07
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Justin, I forwarded the message to UBC that Langley water polo has senior practices most Friday evenings at the Walnut Grove pool (map attached). Except Friday 13 April due to High School tournament at Richmond Watermania April 12 - 15 (http://www.bcwaterpolo.com/documents/2007%20high%20school%20forms%20and%20info.pdf). Please let us know of any other cancellations or "season end".

Is Sunday at Vancouver Aquatic centre included in cancellations?

Outdoor water polo at UBC will be starting Saturday April 21 (likely 10:30 or 11:00 am); a fee will be charged. High school players welcome.

Chris Boys

Jun 14, 2007, 7:10:47 PM6/14/07
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com
What's happening with Central Park?