Seniors practices

Celso Rojas

Feb 6, 2007, 5:21:07 PM2/6/07
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com, phil...@telus.net, bcwat...@telus.net

Hi All,

There are no practices for seniors on  thrusday Feb. 8th (SPECIAL PRACTICES BETWEEN CADETS AND JUVIS) and sunday Feb 11th (YOUTH NATIONAL WOMEN CAMP).

All seniors MUST BE REGISTERED to BCWPA for future practices. (See Email below)

Philippe and Evgene, I want to meet you 2 before next week thursday.

Thanks

Celso Rojas
(604) 931 7832

From: "Kyna Fletcher" <bcwat...@telus.net>
To: "'rob barton'" <roba...@shaw.ca>,"'Philippe Kirsanov'" <pkir...@gmail.com>
CC: "'Phillippe'" <phil...@telus.net>,"'Celso Rojas'" <celsowa...@hotmail.com>
Subject: League
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 13:10:44 -0800

Hi Rob:
 Have left a few messages...
Anyway, I heard there was an incident at the tournament this past weekend.  From a risk management point of view , as I am sure that many of the players are still not registered with BCWP. This is totally leaving the Association in a vulnerable and unacceptable spot.
 We can not operate the league or pool time  without registration of athletes. I have inlcuded the adult registration form, Rob I know you have done something similar as well. Please have all the athletes register.
Thanks
Kyna

Kyna Fletcher
Executive Director
BC Water Polo
#303-1367 W. Broadway
Vancouver, BC
V6H 4A9
604. 737.3148 ( office)

Las mejores tiendas, los precios mas bajos, entregas en todo el mundo, YupiMSN Compras: Haz clic aquí...