2008-09 season plans

Philippe Kirsanov

Jul 22, 2008, 5:16:34 AM7/22/08
to BCWaterPolo
Hi everybody,

I want to let you know that THERE ARE WILL BE a League in Vancouver
during upcoming season. Currently BCWPA is looking for pool for the
League. Most likely drop-ins will be offered as well as season
membership.
I will let you know about League more as soon as I have new detailed.
Please let me know if you don't want to receive this subscription.
And, please, forward this to anyone who might be interested to play
some water polo this winter season. I will need to add them to this
group too.

Philippe

Mark Block

Jul 22, 2008, 12:18:46 PM7/22/08
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com
good to hear philippe!

Dee Jay Randall

Jul 22, 2008, 12:38:54 PM7/22/08
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com

That would be great!

I just forwarded your message and email address to the
facebook winter league group (about 60 people). Hope you
get some responses.

Dee Jay

> References
>
> 1. mailto:pkir...@gmail.com

signature.asc

Nick Monahan

Jul 22, 2008, 2:27:14 PM7/22/08
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com
Nice work, Phil. Count me in, except for 2 weeks in November.

Nick
C: 604.739.0940
F: 604.608.3309