League starts this Weekend

Philippe Kirsanov

Jan 7, 2009, 10:58:39 PM1/7/09
to BCWaterPolo
Hi all, this weekend (Jan 11th) League starts. Please see below note
from Rob Burton.

<b>
good evening
I have booked VAC for this weekend 10am to 1pm.........
I also have it on the 18th and again on Feb 2nd i think it is......
I am contacting the womens teams, that have two teams
I am going to wing this weekend and hope UBC and KAOS and others show.
I know that all srs must be registerd to a team.
I am working with NS titans and helpinng to coach them this coming
week and following weeks....I may register two teams for NS
tiatns.....
russian, and others welcom.
I need some good attendance for srs this week....I will have hats and
some balls.........can UBC bring people and balls....
LETS start to use these times
I am willing to pay for the first weekend til we can adjust and set
the payment schedule.......comments please
</b>

Shaq

Jan 8, 2009, 11:14:27 AM1/8/09
to BCWaterPolo
Should seniors show up by 10 am, then?
AWESOME!

Shaq

Jan 8, 2009, 10:06:59 PM1/8/09
to BCWaterPolo
you say, "all seniors must be registered to a team."

does that mean there are teams already in place?
I'm new to BC, I don't know how this works.

please let me know.

Nick Monahan

Jan 9, 2009, 8:48:11 PM1/9/09
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com
Both Saturday and Sunday?

Philippe Kirsanov

Jan 10, 2009, 12:25:31 AM1/10/09
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com
Just Sunday

Nick Monahan

Jan 10, 2009, 12:44:04 PM1/10/09
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

mark block

Jan 14, 2009, 1:48:46 PM1/14/09
to bcwat...@googlegroups.com
Is there any water polo this Sunday at VAC? I know the BC Open is on for the young kids...

Thanks for last Sunday, it was an awesome scrimmage!

And does anyone have a contact for me to register with BCWP?

Thanks!

Mark Block

Easily add maps and directions to your online party invites. Click to learn how.

Shaq

Jan 17, 2009, 7:14:05 PM1/17/09
to BCWaterPolo
Any info on this Sunday at the VAC would be great.

Philippe Kirsanov

Jan 18, 2009, 12:30:21 AM1/18/09
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com
There is VAC tomorrow.
Mark, to register, you need to register with a club. Can be UBC, Storm or any other club. Registration is $50.

Philippe