RE: [BCWaterPolo:363] Is there Sunday morning practice?

mark block

Jan 12, 2007, 3:36:31 PM1/12/07
to bcwat...@googlegroups.com
is there sunday morning...jay and I are interested.

Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail. Windows Live Mail.

Celso Rojas

Jan 12, 2007, 3:48:18 PM1/12/07
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com

Yes,

There is a scrimmage on sunday

Celso Rojas
(604) 931 7832

From: mark block <mark...@hotmail.com>
To: <bcwat...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [BCWaterPolo:364] Re: Is there Sunday morning practice?
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:36:31 +0000

Nick Monahan

Jan 12, 2007, 4:00:37 PM1/12/07
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com
Yes. I will be there, hopefully healthy after missing last night. Let's do sushi afterwards.

Dee Jay Randall

Jan 12, 2007, 4:42:55 PM1/12/07
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com

I'm in, but I think Philippe and Evgeni are refereeing the girls
tournament at Watermania.

Hopefully Pasha can make it. We need a couple more seniors to
make a full line. Come on out!

Dee Jay
___________________________
Software Engineer at / Dee Jay Randall
www.bluecastlegames.com / B.Sc. CS/Math, M.Sc. CS
_________________________/ ran...@circularreasoning.com

On Fri, Jan 12 2007 at 01:00:37pm -0800, Nicholas Monahan wrote:
> Yes. I will be there, hopefully healthy after missing last night. Let's do
> sushi afterwards.
> On 12-Jan-07, at 12:36 PM, mark block wrote:
> is there sunday morning...jay and I are interested.

> References
>
> Visible links
> 1. http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId3D5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0e-4911fb2b2e6d

signature.asc

mark block

Jan 12, 2007, 4:55:57 PM1/12/07
to bcwat...@googlegroups.com
So far...Dee Jay, Jay Thompson, Mark Block & Nick Monohan are in. Who else?
mb

> Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:42:55 -0800
> From: ran...@circularreasoning.com
> Subject: [BCWaterPolo:367] Re: Is there Sunday morning practice?
> To: BCWat...@googlegroups.com

Alexander Kovatchev

Jan 12, 2007, 7:00:36 PM1/12/07
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com

Most likely, I wanted be able to make it this Sunday.

So far...Dee Jay, Jay Thompson, Mark Block & Nick Monohan are in. Who else?
mb

> Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:42:55 -0800
> From: ran...@circularreasoning.com
> Subject: [BCWaterPolo:367] Re: Is there Sunday morning practice?
> To: BCWat...@googlegroups.com
>

> I'm in, but I think Philippe and Evgeni are refereeing the girls
> tournament at Watermania.
>
> Hopefully Pasha can make it. We need a couple more seniors to
> make a full line. Come on out!
>
> Dee Jay
> ___________________________
> Software Engineer at / Dee Jay Randall
> www.bluecastlegames.com / B.Sc. CS/Math, M.Sc. CS
> _________________________/ ran...@circularreasoning.com
>

> On Fri, Jan 12 2007 at 01:00:37pm -0800, Nicholas Monahan wrote:
> > Yes. I will be there, hopefully healthy after missing last night. Let's do
> > sushi afterwards.
> > On 12-Jan-07, at 12:36 PM, mark block wrote:

> > is there sunday morning...jay an! d I are interested.

Evgeniy Moshckovich

Jan 12, 2007, 7:34:09 PM1/12/07
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com
I am refing Sorry.