FW: New Practice Times

1 view

Boys, Christopher (CBYS)

May 10, 2007, 1:02:13 PM5/10/07
to BCWat...@googlegroups.com

From: UBC H2O Polo [mailto:ubc...@gmail.com]
Sent: May 08, 2007 8:47 PM
Subject: New Practice Times

Hello all,

With the indoor pool opening up again this weekend, we are changing our practice times. We have decided at the AGM, that instead of the 10:30am practice time we would move the practice to 11:00am and see how it goes.

Starting on Saturday, May 12th, practices will be 11:00am to 12:30pm on both Saturday and Sunday. Practices will be in the outdoor pool.

Also, fees are due. We need the money to pay the pool. Fees for the summer are $140 for the full summer or $80 for half the summer. Drop in is $10. Any drop in that you pay will go towards your fees should you choose to pay for the full of half summer (same if you change half to full summer).

You can pay me, Al Langdon, or Cheryl Tabler at practice. Make sure you give them your name and e-mail so we can keep track of who has paid.

See you all on the weekend.

--
Derek Smith
Treasurer