How to use the recipe swap

Paula

Aug 18, 2010, 3:20:32 PM8/18/10
to Blue Bell Recipe Swap
You'll need to join the group to post recipes, and we welcome you.
Just click on "Join" and follow the directions.

Add recipes as new posts, please. This way we can search for what we
want.

Feel free to comment back and forth, and please be nice. You always
are!

Contact the studio for technical difficulties- info (at)
imxbluebell.com or 484-231-8565.

Boyle

Sep 7, 2010, 11:43:05 AM9/7/10
to Blue Bell Recipe Swap
I just added a few of my fall-favorites (more to come). These were
recipes I posted in my facebook blog. Yes, I am such a fattie that I
blog about food. :) Thank you IM=X Blue Bell for keeping me in
shape :)