Copying and Pasting URL's

Ah.da....@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2022, 8:32:27 PM7/19/22
to azo...@googlegroups.com

I have not been able to copy and paste the URL’s from the PT/CCA website. Not sure what the problem is. In trying to trouble shoot the problem I get a msg that the site is not secure. Is any one else having a problem with this?

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Lee, NH

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha, Achada Grande,  Bretanha, and Ponta Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores

Cheri Mello

Jul 19, 2022, 10:40:00 PM7/19/22
to azo...@googlegroups.com
I'm in CA on Firefox at 7:39 pm PDT:

Seems to work for me. I guess it's your end :(
Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

Jorge Aparicio

Jul 19, 2022, 10:40:36 PM7/19/22
to azo...@googlegroups.com

Rick,
That is because the URL begins with "http://"
instead of "https://".

But you can bypass the problem with the
options to "continue anyway" in the page
where that message appears.

Ah.da....@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2022, 8:18:23 AM7/20/22
to azo...@googlegroups.com

Ok I found the problem.  A setting was changed in Edge (must have been in an update, I hate when that happens).  I went to the edge settings and changed it to look like this attached image.

img20220720_07591880.jpg