Obito

Dennis Galante

Jan 17, 2023, 8:37:36 PM1/17/23
to Azores Genealogy
Hello,

I'm trying to extract as much information as I can from an obit record, but am having difficulty as is fairly folded and degraded, I can make out:

Francisca Rapoza wife of Francisco da Costa
40 years old

If anyone can make out anything else it would be appreciated!

Cheri Mello

Jan 17, 2023, 8:45:09 PM1/17/23
to azo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dennis,

Bottom left record, correct?

She died 1 Dec 1731. I think it says she received the last rites (extreme unction). I think it says there were 8 masses. I cannot quite make out where she was buried.
Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

Dennis Galante

Jan 18, 2023, 3:56:45 PM1/18/23
to Azores Genealogy
Hi Cheri,

Yes it was the bottom left record, thank you very much for the information!

-Dennis