Francisco José Toste b. 23 Mar 1831 (Santa. Luzia, Terceira)

Guilherme Maciel

Oct 5, 2022, 3:38:41 PM10/5/22
to Azores Genealogy
There is a part of my family that I did not manage to find connections so far.
My 3rd great-grandfather is Francisco José Toste born on 23 Mar 1831, baptised on 4 Apr 1831 in Santa Luzia, Angra do Heroismo, Terceira (FamilySearch ID G9NN-BMJ). He is the son of José Toste and Marianna do Carmo, married on 11 Dec 1825 also in Santa Luzia. I managed to go up in their lines via de Terceira Marriage Index.
Francisco José Toste got married in Rio de Janeiro, on 20 Dec 1861, but I have not searched for his passport info to check if he came to Brazil with other family members.
I am curious to know if someone has any further info on possible siblings, or family members.

Melissa Rego

Oct 9, 2022, 2:24:08 PM10/9/22
to Azores Genealogy
Hello,

Check out an entry on this Geneanet tree: José Pacheco Toste. I am not sure if any relation to you but it is interesting.