Any help please..

Caner güçlü

Jun 15, 2024, 10:08:07 AM (7 days ago) Jun 15
to azo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am searching someone who died in 1898, (La Bourgogne sink.) His name is Yousouf İsmael, Yusuf İsmail, Koca Yusuf, The Terrible Turk who was a wrestler.

Some books say "There are 20 body found in Azore İslands after Bourgogne sink, 933 miles away from Azures. One of them are 2m tall, no hands or arms and wearing traditional clothes. A priest found him and buried  him in a garden of a church."  I am not sure but it must be a wrestling magazine 1964 that the info came from.
And some article says, he sank with his heavy golden belt into the ocean.

I read all of yours messages and I saw 7 years period about the grave's rituals.

If you have any information about that, it can change many things.

Lot's of love
Thanks..