Feliz Natal, Merry Christmas, and Boas Festas!

Cheri Mello

Dec 24, 2022, 12:37:40 PM12/24/22
to Azores Genealogy
Feliz Natal, Merry Christmas, and Boas Festas everyone!

For those who would like to send their greetings to the list:
1) Hit reply to this message and type away. Do NOT start your own, new thread.
2) You may send your greetings through Dec. 25th at 11:59 pm in your time zone. After that, it is too late.

And best wishes for a great 2023 with the discovery of more ancestors!
Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

Boyd McKee Kitchen

Dec 24, 2022, 1:13:32 PM12/24/22
to azo...@googlegroups.com
Merry Christmas to all of you.

Thanks for all your help reading and interpreting our Azorean ancestors' records. Even though they can be difficult to read, I'm grateful to the scribes and others who recorded the records.

Boyd

Gonçalo Marques

Dec 24, 2022, 2:33:11 PM12/24/22
to azo...@googlegroups.com
Festas felizes para todos!
Gonçalo

EMIL SILVEIRA

Dec 24, 2022, 3:11:29 PM12/24/22
to azo...@googlegroups.com
MERRY CHRISTMAS To All my genealogy family!! May your minds be clear, and blessed with his LIGHT!!

CHRIST MASS (Christmas) is the celebration we christians share. May our New Year not be saddened by Americas loss of his truth and support which make us great.

Researching: Faial, Pico, Sao Jorge, Terceira, Brazil, United States and Canada.

Mandi Buckner

Dec 24, 2022, 6:03:40 PM12/24/22
to azo...@googlegroups.com
Feliz Natal e um bom Ano Novo para todos e as suas famílias.

Sempre,

Mandi Buckner

Or

Manuela de Jesus Alves Pacheco
Nasci em Angra do Heroismo Terceira Açores.

Liz Migliori

Dec 24, 2022, 6:03:43 PM12/24/22
to azo...@googlegroups.com
Merry Christmas. Emil and Dot

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 24, 2022, at 12:11 PM, EMIL SILVEIRA <ehsil...@comcast.net> wrote:

MERRY CHRISTMAS To All my genealogy family!! May your minds be clear, and blessed with his LIGHT!!

CHRIST MASS (Christmas) is the celebration we christians share. May our New Year not be saddened by Americas loss of his truth and support which make us great.

Researching: Faial, Pico, Sao Jorge, Terceira, Brazil, United States and Canada.

Sandra Valine Dauer

Dec 24, 2022, 6:07:55 PM12/24/22
to azo...@googlegroups.com
Merry Christmas to you and your families.  Happy Researching 2023.

bloe...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2022, 12:02:23 AM12/25/22
to azo...@googlegroups.com

Merry Christmas to all.

Bernadette Dunn Loebs

Karen Huffman

Dec 25, 2022, 12:27:51 AM12/25/22
to Azores Google Group
Merry Christmas to all !! 🎄🎅  Wishing you all a warm and joyful Christmas and a happy healthy New Year 🥳

Karen A Medeiros-Huffman

Michael Tavares

Dec 25, 2022, 12:32:36 AM12/25/22
to azo...@googlegroups.com
Merry Christmas to all. May you also have a happy and prosperous new year.

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device.

V/R

Mike

Michael J Tavares
12037 W 66th St
Shawnee, KS. 66216

Dec 25, 2022, 10:26:44 AM12/25/22
to azo...@googlegroups.com
Feliz Natal and Merry Christmas to all 🌹🌲🌹
Nancy Jean

Dec 25, 2022, 11:24:53 AM12/25/22
to azo...@googlegroups.com

Merry Christmas 🎄 to all, and a happy, healthy new year.

Bruce Alfred Tavares

Researching; Vila de Agua de Pau,  the home of my Tavares ancestors

Dec 25, 2022, 11:24:55 AM12/25/22
to Azores Genealogy
Merry Christmas! Feliz Natal!

kroozi...@aol.com