Patricia Gray

Sep 1, 2022, 12:33:41 AMSep 1
to azo...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for information on my grandmother, Maria Rosa Cardoso. I
have very little at this time. What I do have is as follows:

Birth: 4/27/1895
Place: Serreta, Terceira, Azores

Death: 5/30/1955
Place: San Luis Obispo, SLO County, California, USA

Married: Joao Pacheco Cardosa (Same name as her maiden name)
Place: Unknown
Date: Unknown

Father: Manuel C. Cardoso
Mother: Unknown

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Cheri Mello

Sep 1, 2022, 12:38:59 AMSep 1
to azo...@googlegroups.com
Patricia G,

Do you have Maria's parents? Baptisms for 1895 are online here (click the British flag if you need English). If you're 100% sure her birth is correct, you won't need her parents' names:
Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

Philippe GARNIER

Sep 1, 2022, 2:56:11 AMSep 1
to azo...@googlegroups.com
Ola Patricia,

There is a Maria born on 04-21-1895 - Serreta, daughter of Manoel Cota Cardoso and Maria Rosa.

Manoel ans Maria maried on 12-22-1892, Serreta.
Parents of Manoel : José Cota Machado and Francisca Rosa
Parents of Maria Rosa : José Machado Diniz and Maria Rosa.

Abs

Philippe Garnier
Paris - France

Patricia Gray

Sep 1, 2022, 9:46:09 AMSep 1
to Azores Genealogy
Thank you both for this valuable information. I am so excited.

Pat