Candelaria Obit

David Furtado

Sep 9, 2022, 2:44:41 PM9/9/22
to azo...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

need help with Joao Martins age at time of death (bottom left)

I have been unable to find his birth record, so hopefully this could help.

He was married on April 18, 1728

Thank you

Dave

Cheri Mello

Sep 9, 2022, 2:55:10 PM9/9/22
to azo...@googlegroups.com
50 years more or less. It was misspelled as "sinco enta" and the tail from the word above was crashing into it.
Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

David Furtado

Sep 9, 2022, 3:13:04 PM9/9/22
to azo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Cheri,
That would put him being born around 1703 ish
His wife was born in 1700
I looked in that time frame, came up empty, have to look again