My CCA sources are “404 error found”. Question

Maria Lima

Jan 4, 2023, 3:24:18 PM1/4/23
to AZORES
Hello friends,

I’m finally Getting back into research after a couple years and so much has changed.  Today I was on my family search.org tree and clicked  on a link for a baptism where I had copied and pasted the link from the CCA as a “Source Document” I got 404 Error message”.

Can one still copy and link the records any more?  That was so convenient before how you could go to your sources  and click on a record to refer to it.  So disappointed.

I hope my question made sense..

Maria Elena

Ângela Loura

Jan 4, 2023, 3:32:06 PM1/4/23