Info on Inês da Conceição, b. 6 Jun 1887, Sao Joao, Lajes do Pico

Guilherme Maciel

Sep 6, 2022, 3:03:41 AM9/6/22
to Azores Genealogy
I am looking for info on Inês da Conceição, b. 6 Jun 1887, Sao Joao, Lajes do Pico. I cannot figure out if she made it to adulthood, immigrated, etc...

Background:
- I recently found out that Inês was my great grandpa had an auntie that we did not heard of before. Her name is Inês da Conceição, b. 6 Jun 1887, Sao Joao, daughter of Maria Ignez da  Conceição, b.  11 Jun 1855 , Sao Joao, d.  13 Apr 1935, Matriz, Horta).
- Both her and her sister Maria  da Conceição (b. 20 Sep 1880,  Sao Joao, d.  20 Aug 1905, Matriz, Horta) were daughters of incognito fathers.
- I can trace them in Sao Joao's Ról de Confessados until 1898. I know that they moved to Matriz, Horta, Faial, soon after, as my great grandpa was born there in 23 Oct 1899.
- Inês had also an auntie called Isabel da Conceição, married in Angústias on 12 May 1884 to Joao Garcia Pereira Lobo.
- As far as I know, the sisters Maria Ignez and Isabel were seamstresses :)