Music Video Race

Austin Filmmaker

Aug 26, 2014, 1:26:37 PM8/26/14
to austinf...@googlegroups.com

Music Video Race last call for Austin Filmmakers//Apply now!

Music Video Race pairs up some of the best bands and filmmakers around to create music videos in one weekend (Sept 5-7). Selected folks are paired up randomly on a Friday night and given 48 hours to make a video, turning it in Sunday night. The following weekend (Sept 13) we'll be hosting a premiere at Empire Control Room where some of the bands will play live sets and we will debut all the videos to the public for the first time.

The Judges for the MVR debut in Austin are SXSW Music Festival Programmer Lizzy Newton, Devolver co-founder Mike Wilson, Alamo Drafthouse Programmer Tommy Swenson, and KUTX's Austin Music Minute host, Laurie Gallardo.

Prizes include a day of recording at Good Danny's for musicians and gear rental credit, Vimeo PRO memberships, and more for filmmakers.

It is free to enter but there are limited spots available, so please email fi...@musicvideorace.com ASAP if you are available and interested in being part of the madness.

thanks

MVR Team

--