FW: Comedy Workshop, Holiday Potluck Party - AFM Updates #8

Austin Filmmaker

Dec 13, 2014, 1:56:54 AM12/13/14
to austinf...@googlegroups.com

Not getting this newsletter? Sign up to receive updates on our website. www.austinfilmmeet.com

Comedy Workshop, Holiday Potluck Party

View this email in your browser

Have Your Joined Austin Film Meet Yet?

Exciting things are happening this year! Austin Film Meet members enjoy numerous benefits including FREE or discounted admission to a full calendar of events, including screenings, panels, parties & more! Only $60/year. Get details & Register for Membership.

Austin Film Meet Events

12/10 - Comedy Workshop with Dan French

.... FREE for AFM Members!

12/20 - Holiday Potluck Party

...FREE for everyone!

1/7 - Wordsmiths Script Swap

Need feedback on a script? This is the event for you! Readers also wanted. Increase your script comprehensive and writing skills! FREE for members.

Share

Tweet

Share

+1

Forward to Friend

Made In Texas

The funniest pants commercial ever by Vinnie Hogan. Made entirely in Austin, Texas, using all local cast and crew. Watch now!

Opportunities

Art in Film Exhibit Call for Submissions

Austin Film Meet is hosting an exhibit of art used in and to support indie film in Texas. Do you have a project you can submit? Submission Details.

Call for Submissions

Did you make a project in Texas? We want to promote Austin's talented community. Please submit your project on our website.

Shooting Soon?

In Austin Film Meet's new series, fun host Lorelei Supapo takes us behind the scenes of Austin indie productions shooting in our community to meet the filmmakers and see the cast and crew in action. Want Austin Film Meet to visit your set? Submit your info.

Need Promotion?

Austin Film Meet's new series, Moranic Moments, features local improv actor and animator, Jeremy Moran interviewing local film professionals and video artists. Submit your info for consideration. Series premieres this fall.

Film Writers Wanted

Love indie film? Want to write about it? Austin Film Meet seeks writers, journalists and bloggers to cover the local indie film scene. Join our team & make a difference in your community! Next Volunteers Meeting is in November 17th.

Share

Tweet

Share

+1

Forward to Friend

Special Thanks to our Sponsors

Copyright © 2014 Austin Film Meet, All rights reserved.
You're getting this email because you indicated interest in receiving the Austin Film Meet newsletter. For more information about this list please visit us online at www.austinfilmmeet.com. We apologize if you have received this in error.

Our mailing address is:

Austin Film Meet

1712 E Riverside Dr

Suite 54