Wordsmiths Script Swap 10/20

H.Cherdon Bedford

Oct 16, 2014, 11:09:31 AM10/16/14
to austinf...@googlegroups.com

Full details: http://bit.ly/scriptswap-10-20-14

Monday, October 20, 2014

7:00-9:00pm

Need feedback on a script? Bring your script in any format to this
Austin Film Meet event and get constructive feedback you can really use.

Don’t have a script? Reading scripts will make you a better writer, actor, director, producer, filmmaker and we always need readers!

And remember AFM scored a 10% discount on anything ordered -- from either lunch or dinner menu -- courtesy of Joe's during our Script Swaps!

Please see website for event details:
http://bit.ly/scriptswap-10-20-14

NOTE: Beginning in November -- NEXT month --
Austin Film Meet Wordsmiths Writers Group Script Swaps will take place regularly on the FIRST WEDNESDAY MONTHLY, same time (7:00PM) & same place (Joe's Crabshack Townlake)

See you THIS MONTH on Monday the 20th!
http://bit.ly/scriptswap-10-20-14

Thanks!

# # #