Producing a Comedy Series with Dan French - AFM Seminar Workshop

Public Awareness Media

Dec 8, 2014, 5:11:19 PM12/8/14
to AustinF...@googlegroups.com, Jud...@austinfilmmeet.com

Join us this Saturday afternoon for Austin Film Meet’s Introduction to Comedy Basics!

Dan French is a 2X Emmy-nominated comedy-writer, accomplished comedian, and mentor who has generously offered to share his expertise such that we can provide it to you for a fraction of his usual fee:

$10 for Non-Members (that’s a 90%+ discount!)

FREE for members of Austin Film Meet & Createscape Coworking

Dan's Comedy Concepts Intro.jpg

How do you make an online series that’s good enough to get attention?

How can you gain an audience?

How do you get your work in the bigger media?

What will it take to make it a living doing it?

Members & Non-members welcome to this community event.  Please feel free to forward this email message and invite your friends.

Read more and register here: bit.ly/afm-2014-12-13

And/or RSVP on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/events/763699590366164/

Not an Austin Film Meet member yet? Join here and support Austin Film Meet as it supports our local entertainment community, and get lots of breaks, features, and perks as a member!

btn-join-now

image004.png
image003.jpg