Seeking SME alliances rather than selling mine goods

Karly

Sep 21, 2005, 3:46:30 PM9/21/05
to Pres...@googlegroups.com
We are trying to solve lot of problems of small businesses and start-ups, I'm looking for organisations, associations or firms which deal with sole-traders, entrepreneurs and small businesses. It does not matter which you're in.

For example, we are currently in final stages of an alliance with a Painting brand  their soon-to-be-relaunched loyalty scheme which will mean painters and paintert  across the UK will be recommended  to improve their image and handle their calls, while the alliance partner earns revenue share. This could be you if you work with small businesses