What can I give as a present?

1 view

good-gift-guide.co.uk

Dec 8, 2005, 9:07:32 AM12/8/05
to Pres...@googlegroups.com
Thats the same question! What can I give as a present? Giving someone we care about a gift or present is an increasingly regular occurance and finding the ideal gift becomes increasingly difficult.

Luckily the Good Gift Guide is here to help you find that perfect gift for the person you care about on their special day. The Good Gift Guide is different to most other gift sites in that we don't try and sell you anything. We are here to help you find that perfect gift for the person that you care about.