Subscribe today, it is Free!

1 view

empbeatri...@hotmail.com

Nov 1, 2005, 1:02:08 PM11/1/05
to Austin Business Referral Club
¡FREE FOR LIMITED TIME!
We do NOT use
a pyramidal structure or forced matrices.
We do NOT have
magical systems or experiments.
In November we launch the renovation of Businness online, it will
include the first form of telework with four systems of gains, services
and tools that all worker online needs.
5,000 GRATUITOUS representations will be granted, these include a
personal Web site, virtual office, packs of services and the
possibility of participation in the great campaign launching.
I am inviting you to participate in my group of distributors, if it
seems interesting to you respond this mail with the subject INCLUDE
ME IN THE VIP LIST, your name and your email.

In the launching period you will receive by e- mail URL, password and
user from your business center.
Subscribe today, it is Free!
Best wishes,
An Active member
Beatriz García
empbeatr...@yahoo.com.ar

This mail is only for my personal contact list. If you have received it
by mistake you equally can subscribe, in the other case respond this
message with the word REMOVE in order to purify my subscribers list.
THANKS.