Can I pick your brains for a university research project?

Rebecca

Dec 2, 2005, 2:00:13 PM12/2/05
to Pres...@googlegroups.com
We are working on a project to develop a guide for entrepreneurs who are
planning to sell their business which will help them get the best
possible deal during the trade sale.

The pilot study revealed that entrepreneurs who have been involved in
selling more than one business gained a higher price for their company
2nd time around. This implies that something is learned by the
entrepreneur during the trade sale process.

Part of the research is tracking down entrepreneurs, who have been
involved in a trade sale exit, and identifying these learned factors.

There has been much research on acquisitions and mergers from the
perspective of the buyer and this study seeks to offer advice to the
entrepreneur to help them to prepare for the sale of their business.

If you can help us, or if you know of anyone who fits the bill, would
you let us know?

Thanks for your help,

Kind Regards

Sharon Eaton
PS: Reply me to sharon.eatonATstrath.ac.ukNoReply
" ( Remove N O Reply and replace AT by @" to reply me