Training of F-Keys Ltd

1 view

Rebecca

Dec 7, 2005, 9:39:23 AM12/7/05
to Pres...@googlegroups.com

Message posted in: "Rochester-upon-Medway Business Referral Club" <Rochester-upon-Medway-...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 1:00 AM
Subject:  I'm a Newbie here -Introduction

Good morning, afternoon and evening to all,

I have just joined this merry group and thought I would start by
introducing myself and my company.
My name is Alex and I am the Director of Training of F-Keys Ltd (
http://www.f-keys.co.uk ).  We are a Microsoft Office Training company
running out of Gillingham Kent.  All our trainers are qualified
Microsoft Instructors and are able to assist all businesses to improve
their knowledge and maximise their use of Microsoft Office.
Please feel free to visit our website for more information or call me
on 01634 582627 should you wish to discuss any training requirements
(more details here