Re: [AvC] Digest for atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

thea

<thea.nob4@gmail.com>
Jul 29, 2022, 8:30:02 AM7/29/22
to atheism-vs-christianity
The only way I could make them work was to add a couple of spaces to the line.  Therefore when you were trying to read, you had to delete the spaces once you had the information on your desktop.

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 12:53 AM <atheism-vs-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Rupert <rupertmc...@gmail.com>: Jul 28 12:01AM -0700

Whenever I paste links of this type into my browser, the tab always
immediately vanishes. I would welcome any insight into why this is.