The ancient propaganda war that led to the triumph of Christianity | independent.co.uk

Dingbat

<ranjit_mathews@yahoo.com>
Apr 18, 2021, 5:39:25 AM4/18/21
to Atheism vs Christianity
This UK Independent article claims evidence of ancient anti-Jewish propaganda to promote Christianity and to exonerate Rome of the killing of Jesus

wildcat1000

<pedob9876@gmail.com>
Sep 22, 2021, 9:13:23 PM9/22/21
to Atheism vs Christianity
Nonsense! No one took Jesus' life he freely gave it.

"No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father." (Jn. 10:18 NAS)

A Christian sticks to the New Testament as his source of authority and it is quite clear that to blame Rome for what Jesus made clear was his choice to have happen to Him, is simply spiting in the wind.