Tammy James

Dec 27, 2006, 2:27:35 PM12/27/06
to ASTRON...@googlegroups.com

I wonder if anyone can help me?  My husband is a keen amateur astronomer, but is fed up with the light pollution and cloudy skies in our location (large city, UK).  I want to arrange an astronomy holiday for him, where there is a good chance of clear skies, some sun, decent equipment, and the possibility of like-minded amateur astronomers for him to talk with.  I’m hoping for somewhere in Europe, but not necessarily.  Any help/suggestions gratefully accepted.  Many thanks in advance.  Failing that, can anyone suggest any other astronomy groups that might be able to help?  Thanks again

image001.jpg