Breaking Through: Cultivating Personal, Cultural, and Planetary Stories for a New Era April 17-19, 2015

Mare Cromwell

Jan 27, 2015, 10:33:34 AM1/27/15
to walklightlylist, artmobile
Save the Date... /Register early....
xoxoxo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <ju...@goforchange.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 8:28 AM
Subject: Event
To: Mare Cromwell <mare...@gmail.com>

Breaking Through: Cultivating Personal, Cultural, and Planetary Stories for a New Era
April 17-19, 2015 at the Wellspring Conference Center (at Dayspring in Germantown, MD)

The stories we live by today are stories of separation - human from nature, body from mind, spirit from matter - and of human superiority and domination.  These stories have brought us to a place where Earth and culture are unraveling.  But at the same time new stories of connection,humility, and mystery are emerging as shoots of green break through the crust of winter.

Join us in April at Wellspring as we immerse ourselves again in the body and spirit of Earth, reconnect with our own bodies through the practice of yoga, explore the inner world of myth and night-time dream, and gather to share stories, for ceremony, and for delicious vegetarian home-cooked meals.

Leaders: Vivian Campagna, Julie Gabrielli, and Jim Hall

For more information and to register go to http://wellspringconference.org/events/2

And, that Facebook Event page is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/410365189119939/

xxoo,
Julie

Julie E. Gabrielli, NCARB LEED
Gabrielli Design Studio LLC
2224 Crest Rd
Baltimore, MD 21209
410-530-0389
ju...@goforchange.com
www.gabriellidesign.com

--

Mare Cromwell
Award Winning and Amazon bestselling Author

- The Great Mother Bible - Ebook out 12/26/14, Hard copies out by Feb 15, 2015. http://messagesfrommother.org/the-great-mother-bible-excerpts/

- Messages from Mother.... Earth Mother. http://messagesfrommother.org

- If I gave you God's phone number.... Searching for Spirituality in America http://www.tocallgod.net

Matierra, LLC

240-405-4265

Blog: http://marecromwell.wordpress.com/

Website: http://www.marecromwell.com

Subscribe to my newsletter: http://mad.ly/signups/67592/join

"Be a child again. Flirt. Giggle.
Dip your cookies in your milk. Take a nap. Say I'm sorry
if you've hurt someone. Chase a butterfly ... "     :~)
        - Max Lucado