10/21 - Book Disc- "The Great Mother Bible", 10/24 - Sacred Gardening Wksp, 11/7 - Honoring Gaia (Baltimore)

Mare Cromwell

Oct 19, 2015, 3:41:50 PM10/19/15
to walklightlylist, greencitybaltimore
Good friends ~

On Weds, 10/21, 7 - 8:30pm, at the Center for Spiritual Living (N. Reisterstown Corridor), there will be a book discussion focused on my latest book, "The Great Mother Bible". The discussion is hosted by IONS Baltimore and more info is at this link:   https://www.facebook.com/events/1216571051697756/

And a wee update:
I will be leading this one day workshop in Lovettsville, VA on Sat, Oct 24th. The venue is just across the river from Brunswick, MD, and slightly east of Harpers Ferry. Consider joining us, it's a beautiful property and we will be meeting in a lovely, large sunroom, rain or shine.

Oct 24

Sacred Gardening - Sacred Earth Workshop. Learn how to infuse your gardening and life with more sacred energy. Based on Native American teachings and other spiritual traditions, nature mystic Mare Cromwell will teach on your garden as an altar, plant communication, blessing the garden in the fall and spring, honoring the nature spirits and more. $85 -Early Registration. $95 - Late Registration. 10:30am - 4:30pm. http://www.marecromwell.com/sacred-gardening---sacred-earth.html

Then...

On Sat, Nov 7th, I'll be leading an afternoon workshop at LitMore on "Honoring Gaia's Sacredness". This venue is very close to Johns Hopkins University near Wyman Park. Cost is $35 donation, and sliding scale.

http://www.marecromwell.com/honoring-gaias-sacredness.html

Feel free to share...

And consider joining us...

Hugs, bigLove to all,

Mare

~~~
Mare Cromwell
Award Winning and Amazon bestselling Author
Nature Mystic, Empathic Intuitive & International Speaker

240-405-4265

Matierra, LLC
http://www.marecromwell.com

~ The Great Mother Bible: or, I'd rather be gardening....

~ Messages from Mother.... Earth Mother

~ If I gave you God's phone number.... Searching for Spirituality in America

Subscribe to my newsletter: http://mad.ly/signups/67592/join

"Be a child again. Flirt. Giggle.
Dip your cookies in your milk. Take a nap. Say I'm sorry
if you've hurt someone. Chase a butterfly ... "     :~)
        - Max Lucado