Great Mother Wisdom Gathering, Oct 31 - Nov 2, Early Reg Ends 9/14

Mare Cromwell

Sep 7, 2014, 12:55:57 PM9/7/14
to walklightlylist, greencitybaltimore

Come participate in a truly heart-opening and exciting event honoring the Great Divine Mother. The Great Mother Wisdom Gathering will be from Oct 31 – Nov 2 at the Claggett Center near Frederick, MD. Join in the awakening of the balance between the Sacred Feminine with the Divine Masculine within oneself and beyond yourself.

There will be speakers on: Mary Magdalene, Isis, Virgin Mary, Sophia along with Native Prophecy & the Balance between the Sacred

Feminine - Divine Masculine plus much more. Come learn about the Great

Mother from many traditions around the world, including Tibetan Buddhism, Orisha, Indigenous traditions, Christianity and others.

Immerse yourself more deeply into your own Sacredness. Sacred fire ceremony, Water Ceremony and activities will be offered to honor and rejoice in being as it is. Come celebrate the deeper awakening of the Sacredness of life tapping into our Great Mother and all of Creation to help manifest the change we want to be and see. http://www.greatmotherwisdom.org

--

Mare Cromwell
Award Winning and Amazon bestselling Author

- The Great Mother Bible - Due out Sept, 2014. http://messagesfrommother.org/the-great-mother-bible-excerpts/

- Messages from Mother.... Earth Mother. http://messagesfrommother.org

- If I gave you God's phone number.... Searching for Spirituality in America http://www.tocallgod.net

Matierra, LLC

301-882-7660

Blog: http://marecromwell.wordpress.com/

Website: http://www.marecromwell.com

Subscribe to my newsletter: http://mad.ly/signups/67592/join

"Be a child again. Flirt. Giggle.
Dip your cookies in your milk. Take a nap. Say I'm sorry
if you've hurt someone. Chase a butterfly ... "     :~)
        - Max Lucado

Mare_Pathways.jpg