Fwd: Event Invitation: PLURALS RECORD RELEASE SHOW!!

Annette Jones-Wilson

Jan 29, 2015, 8:06:57 AM1/29/15
to Annette Jones-Wilson

Please come to The Ottobar and get sucked into the orbit of Cigarbox Planetarium. It won't hurt a bit! There will be dancing! And, you won't need a date, unlike the Saturday that follows. In fact, you might find a date for the following Saturday. Give it a whirl! You will be glad you did!

Put this on your calendar and, if you don't have FB, let me know and I will send more details.

PLURALS RECORD RELEASE SHOW!!
Saturday, February 7 at 8:00pm
Ottobar in Baltimore, Maryland

Join

Maybe

Decline

Final-fucking-ly!!! It's like we've been 9 months pregnant for two years.. Get weird with us as we celebrate the release of our new album "Your Situation." It will be a wild night of roboticized propo...

Pending Invites (13)Block invites from Deanna?

Facebook, Inc., Attention: Department 415, PO Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303